Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 SP1 with Activator
Download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 SP1 with Activator
Microsoft Office 2013 is a latest version and the successor of Microsoft Office 2010 and includes extended file format support, user interface updates and support for touch among its new features. Office 2013 is suitable for IA-32 and x64 systems and requires Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or a later version of either. A version of Office 2013 comes included on Windows RT devices.
- Flatter look of the Ribbon interface and subtle animations when typing or selecting (Word and Excel).
- A new visualization for scheduled tasks in Microsoft Outlook.
- Remodeled start screen.
- New graphical options in Word.
- Objects such as images can be freely moved; they snap to boundaries such as paragraph edges, document margin and or column boundaries.
- Online picture support with content from Office.com, Bing.com and Flickr (by default, only images in public domain).
- Ability to return to the last viewed or edited location in Word and PowerPoint.
- New slide designs, animations and transitions in PowerPoint 2013.
- Support for Outlook.com and Hotmail.com in Outlook.
- Support for integration with Skype, Yammer and SkyDrive.
- IMAP special folders support.
- Excel 2013 supports new limit models.
- General product fixes, these fixes include improvements in stability, performance, and security.
- Improves compatibility with Windows 8.1.
- Improves compatibility with Internet Explorer 11.
- Improves compatibility with modern hardware, such as high-DPI devices and the precision touchpad.
- Provides new apps for Office capabilities and APIs for third-party developers.
- Windows 7/8 or Server 2008 R2/2012
- 1 GHz processor
- 1 GB of RAM
- 3 GB of disk space
- DirectX 10
- 1024 x 576 of screen resolution
- Disconnect from internet
- Convert Office RTM to VL here
- Install Office 2013
- Download Microsoft Toolkit (as Activator) here